- Patricia Mennitt ★★★★★ 3 months ago
- Patricia Mennitt ★★★★★Jaime was with me every step of the way. She supported me in all of my decisions and provided with names of experts that could help me with other aspects of the divorce such as a certified divorce financial analyst.
Both Jaime and Eric … More made sure I knew all of my options and the consequences of any of my choices both financially and emotionally. They neither pushed me to go to court nor discouraged me; they did provide the pros and cons.
They treated me with respect and never talked down to me. They understood the emotional aspects of coping with a contentious divorce. Their experience working with clients similar to my ex-husband was invaluable.
I have a child with special needs. This complicates the divorce process. Jaime has experience in the ramifications this has on divorce and helped me navigate the necessary negotiations.
- Teresa Rainieri ★★★★★ 4 months ago
- Teresa Rainieri ★★★★★Nicole DiGiose was retained for an emergency situation. Her empathy and understanding of my priorities offered sustenance to myself and my family. Nicole’s representation and knowledge defended against unjust accusations and facilitated … More a resolution within a timely manner.
- Rob Petersen ★★★★★ 7 months ago
- Rob Petersen ★★★★★Nicole DiGoise represented me in a case where the gap to reach a settlement was pretty wide at the beginning. There is nobody that I can recommend more highly. Nicole is highly accountable, responsive, disciplined, reasonable and compassionate. … More And Nicole knows the law. Among other things, Nicole has run three marathons. She will be with you every step of your journey. She also knows when to engage the partners (in my case Carole Orland) who provided a deep bench of legal expertise and experience I know I couldn't find anyplace else. Nicole is a David who you can put against any Goliath. If I could give Nicole DiGoise and Carole Orland six stars, I would.
- Amy Peterson ★★★★★ 8 months ago
- Amy Peterson ★★★★★I switched after being treated horribly by another law firm. I told Carol Orland and Chris DeMatte that I just wanted to be treated as a human being. The level of care that the team treated me with was well beyond my expectations! I … More trusted the team with strategy and they kept the negotiations on a tight time frame that was simply unachievable by others. They were the quintessential professionals, and always one step ahead. I regret not having hired the team in the first place.
- Ted Seides ★★★★★ 6 months ago
- Ted Seides ★★★★★Eric and Nicole were terrific to work with, understood the issues, and got us to a conclusion. What more can you ask for?!!!
- Damon Rein ★★★★★ 4 months ago
- Damon Rein ★★★★★Eric Broder proved to be an excellent attorney. He was incredibly professional, responsive, super-smart, kind and ultimately got me a good, fair divorce settlement. I could not recommend him more highly.
- amanda aaron ★★★★★ a year ago
- amanda aaron ★★★★★Eric Broder and his firm are phenomenal. I refer clients with complicated legal issues involving custody and finances and he is able to thoroughly and thoughtfully work to accomplish clients' goals. I can't recommend him enough. … More His partner, Carole, is also fantastic; she is extremely capable and always prepared.
- steve luttinger ★★★★★ 4 months ago
- steve luttinger ★★★★★I have relied upon Eric Broder's counsel over the past several years to get me through contentious matrimonial issues. His astute legal and business advise helped me navigate difficult times. His legal strategies helped me mitigate … More complicated legal issues. He is a great lawyer and is easy to talk to. He listens closely to what you have to say. At the end of a long ordeal, I consider Eric a friend, who I can call when I need help.
- kelly C ★★★★★ a year ago
- kelly C ★★★★★Nicole and Carole were everything I needed them to be during a very difficult time... professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and kind. They guided me through what could have been a confusing process and made me feel comfortable and … More confident each step of the way.
- Jennifer Mines ★★★★★ a year ago
- Jennifer Mines ★★★★★When I reached out to Broder & Orland, I was still in shock from my situation. Chris DeMattie was a calm and compassionate voice of reason at every turn and he expertly navigated me through a difficult 14 months. He was smart, professional, … More prompt, efficient yet thorough, and always acted with integrity. His advice was measured, fair, creative when needed, and also realistic. Yet it always felt as though I was interacting with a trusted friend or colleague. I felt heard and validated- no question was too small or unreasonable (even when probably asked multiple times- thank you for the patience!). The financial settlement Chris successfully negotiated for me let me enter the next stage of my life with security, and the peace of mind of having him in my corner throughout the divorce process was priceless.
- Ramy Saad ★★★★★ a year ago
- Ramy Saad ★★★★★I worked with Eric Broder and Nicole DiGiose on a difficult divorce after mediation failed. Both Eric and Nicole gave me great advice and helped me settle the divorce as quickly as possible. Their underlying theme of “do the right thing” … More helped in logically making decisions rather than letting emotional responses continue to make a difficult process more painful for both me and my children. I appreciate their diligence and responsiveness with my issues. I have already recommended them to other friends in the same situation.
- Jim Thimons ★★★★★ a year ago
- Jim Thimons ★★★★★I had the pleasure of working with attorney Jaime Dursht on a complex issue that required both a high level of legal expertise as well extensive communications. She was the consummate professional in all regards and demonstrated a highly … More evolved knowledge of the law as well as a commitment to excellence in the resolution of the matter. It was a pleasure working with her and the team at Broder & Orland LLC